Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please post a new topic.
Bigpond movie purchased not playing
For the past few days I cannot
- access any titles on my bigpond titles( Brooklyn 99 or modern family).
- access a movie I purchased last night it won’t download or play.
- it is not the internet connection as I am able to watch Netflix and other apps on the same tv.
- I cannot even watch trailers of movies.
- they get halfway through downloading and just get stuck there.
- 0 Likes
- 537 Views
- 1 Reply
Was this helpful?
- Yes it was, thank you
- No, I still need help
Re: Bigpond movie purchased not playing
I apologise for the frustration and inconvenience caused by your BigPond Movie issues. I recommend contacting the support team who can investigate and discuss further.
BigPond Movies support is available on 1800 502 502 (open 11am - 10pm AEST, seven days a week except Christmas Day.) Or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.
All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines
- 0 Likes
- 0 Replies