Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Bigpond movie rental problem - Telstra TV

Hello, I have tried to rent a movie twice. Each time the system eventually says the movie is now in 'My Library' and I am given the option to click ok. I do this and go to My Library and nothing is there. It says 'Sorry, there are no rentals in your library.' I have shut down the Telstra TV I am using and restarted, but the movie is still not there. I tried to Facebook chat for help, received a response of '??' (literally, that is all I got), so am trying here now. Any clues?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Bigpond movie rental problem - Telstra TV

Sorry to hear of the issues you're having there, telemeister. Are you still having problems with this? 

If so, the bigpond movies team are available -  - 1800502502 - from 11am til 10pm, (AEST), 7 days a week.

Please give them a call, and let us know how you get on. Thanks again for your patience. - Matthew.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more