Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

BigPond Movies freezing

OK so now we have NBN FTTN, we thought why not watch a movie through BigPond Movies, so we pay the $6.99 (even though on the web page is says register and the first movie is free).

We checked and watcxhed a trailer to see if we have good connection (Speedtest says 23), and buy a movie, we get 2/3 of the way through and it freezes, wont fast forward or go backwards (watching via Samsung TV with a BigPond movies app built in, through WiFi from a Telstra Gateway Max that is 50cm from the TV). We waited about 5 mins hoping it would restart but nothing. So exited and decided to restart same deal just freezes up, my connection was solid throughout so I dont know its a poor start.

So two things how do I get the alledged first free rental, or get my money back from something that didnt work (still havent seen the last 1/3 of the movie!!!)

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: BigPond Movies freezing

Hi Paulp6262

I'd recommend giving our BigPond Movies Team a call on 1800502502. They can be contacted during the hours. They will be able to assist with both your concerns. 

Monday to Friday 9,30am to 11pm.

Saturday 11am to 11pm

Sunday 12pm to 10pm 

Kind Regards 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

All sorted thank you
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

That's great to hear - thanks for the update :-)

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more