Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Bigpond movies won't download

I have tried on both t box and Telstra TV to download a movie. It keeps returning to the confirmation page. I have spoken to the bigpond team twice and reset both devices as well as the modem. Nothing has worked and they have no idea why it is happening. This has been ongoing since Saturday. Can someone please help?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted

Re: Bigpond movies won't download

Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

We have been able to successfully download the a Telstra Thanks movie to our test T-Box here without a problem.

Is this happening with a specific movie or all of them?

Have you checked the connection between your modem and the T-Box? 

- Shelly

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

I have been having this problem for the last few days every time I try to download bigpond movies it just stays on the home screen. Everything else Foxtel, netflix is working just not big pond movies - frustrating!! I have checked all my connect & restarted Telstra tv
Highlighted

It is happening with all movies. Is still happening. We have tested everything and called support twice. Starting to consider changing from Telstra.
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hello Godden, 

I understand that you have raised this with our technical support team? Are you able to inform us what they have informed you and also do you happen to have a reference number for the contact? 

- Simone

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted

We have called 3 times now. This is what we've tried. Reset machines. Factory rest machines. Reset modem. Replaced cable. Changed pin twice. We are able to download the Thanks Thursday movie but then it says we have too many devices registered and there's only 2. Tried calling again today and get a message saying they are closed....at 11am. Thinking it may not be a problem our end.
Highlighted

The latest is that vouchers won't work from woolies you can only purchase them from Telstra online and that is the issue. Why do you still sell them through woolies then? Always a new excuse. Fix the problem.

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more