Paradyn
Level 2: Rookie

Binge subscription

I was a member of binge tv but I reset my Telstra TV box and had to connect all again but I am having trouble trying to get Binge to connect using my smart tv. I just keep going around and around in circles and I am getting very tired of the whole process. I can't get my credit card logged in when it comes to that part, I can't put the details in and it keeps saying I have to log in to binge and when I do, we go around in circles again. I thinking it too hard and I will cancel all my subscription for the Telstra TV. I thought it would be easy but it has been very hard to just put my details down. I have tried 17 times and wasted an hour with no outcome that suits me.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
EthanG
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Binge subscription

Hey Paradyn, have you tried logging into your Binge account from another device? If so, what happens?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more