charmer1
Level 1: Cadet

Box Office Points

For some unknown reason Box Office is not allowing my to use my points to pay for anything.  I have used the pay with points option with no dramas previously but not now.

I know not all movies allow you to use points and in this instance Points option isn't displayed. 

However, when select a movie at the moment  I have DOLLARS and POINTS displayed.  I can highlight POINTS but it doesn't do anything after that.  I have heaps of points too.

Spent ages yesterday on the Chat helpline and nobody could resolve for me.  Already reset the box, logged in out and back in.

Any suggestions?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
ShannonD
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Box Office Points

Hi @charmer1, you can't use Telstra Plus points for all movies & shows, but you can use points to pay for a wide range of content from most of our studio partners. If the option to pay with points is available, you have a sufficient balance, but encountering an error, please contact the Telstra Tv Box Office support team via boxofficesupport@telstratv.com

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more