CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Box Office rental - charged twice

Hi

I've been charged twice for the same movie rental  - Jojo Rabbit, $5.99. Can you reverse one of the charges?

I rented it but it wasn't downloaded into my library (so I couldn't watch it) and my available credit didn't change so I tried to do it again. I had the same problem the second time and I've now been charged twice when the movie wasn't downloaded when I wanted to watch it.

I will watch it within the 7 days but can you reverse one of the charges?

Thanks
Steve

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Re: Box Office rental - charged twice

I think this is happening to everyone , I just had the same thing happen and I’ve read lots of other posts that have said the same. Typically there is no one to answer our queries cause they aren’t working.   Here’s hoping all of us get refunds .  Just spent $13.00 on movies we can’t watch. 

Highlighted

I was charged 3 time😭😭😭

@Alieshak wrote:

I think this is happening to everyone , I just had the same thing happen and I’ve read lots of other posts that have said the same. Typically there is no one to answer our queries cause they aren’t working.   Here’s hoping all of us get refunds .  Just spent $13.00 on movies we can’t watch. 

@Alieshak wrote:

Highlighted

Same thing happened to me on Friday night. Hired Joker, first one never showed, so we tried it again thinking the page would refresh, it didn't and we got charged a second time. $6.99 for a movie that never showed up in the Library.

Highlighted

I just got this months bill. Turns out i was charged three times for hiring the movie. Two of the charges have the exact same billing reference. What a balls up! Also, due to the whole Covid thing i'm unable to dispute the bill over the phone as billing does not take a priority according the the voice message...

Seriously how did they not address this before the bills were sent out?

Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

You need to submit a query via https://www.telstratv.com/boxoffice/support/contactus

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more