Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Box office. Telstra plus

Where do I find the code to activate the free credit from telstra plus.
Sue-Ellen

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Re: Box office. Telstra plus

You activate it in my account. Go into “my offers” and it should have a redemption link. I did mine this afternoon and it worked fine. You should also be able to do this from the 24x7 app.
Highlighted

Yes I figured it out last night. Thanks that's how it works.
Sue-Ellen
Highlighted

I went to activate mine and my phone froze and now it says the activation code has expired. Any tips?
Highlighted

Go to the app and click on offers then follow through. Then when you go into Box office look on credit in settings and see it. Then it will automatically apply credit when you rent a movie.
Sue-Ellen
Highlighted

Has anyone actually received a code after redeeming the $75 credit. We were told they aren’t available yet? So why be available but unable to use it?
Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

There is no code. The credit gets applied to your Telstra TV Box Office account.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Highlighted

Yes correct. The credit has been applied. However, when I go to watch a movie, it asks for a voucher code to start watching something. I spent an hour on 24/7 chat trying to get a code. I was advised that codes haven’t been issued yet and that box office isn’t ready for this yet?

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more