Falkirk70
Level 2: Rookie

Britbox app not showing on Telstra TV

Answered

Britbox app not showing on Telstra TV Britbox was working but now I cannot find it on the apps to download. I’ve tried the other solution (search for a show on Britbox etc) but it did not work for me.

Does anyone else have a solution?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ozmoz
Level 22: Superhuman
Accepted Solution

Re: Britbox app not showing on Telstra TV

@Falkirk70 wrote:

Britbox app not showing on Telstra TV Britbox was working but now I cannot find it on the apps to download. I’ve tried the other solution (search for a show on Britbox etc) but it did not work for me.

Hi @Falkirk70 

I just tried this myself.

I was able to download the BritBox app by searching for the TV show "Endeavour". So it looks like it depends on what show you search for to get the option to download/install the app.

I did try "Black Adder" first and wasn't given the option to download the app.

I also suggest you fill out the TelstraTV "suggest App/Feature" so the more feedback they get they might add the app without the above hassles.

https://say.telstra.com.au/customer/general/forms/telstra-tv-feedback 

My body's absorbed so much hand sanitizer that when I pee, it cleans the toilet. 🙂

Footnote: I dont work for Telstra, I just try to help out fellow Telstra customers.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Ozmoz
Accepted Solution

@Falkirk70 wrote:

Hi @Falkirk70 

I just tried this myself.

I was able to download the BritBox app by searching for the TV show "Endeavour". So it looks like it depends on what show you search for to get the option to download/install the app.

I did try "Black Adder" first and wasn't given the option to download the app.

I also suggest you fill out the TelstraTV "suggest App/Feature" so the more feedback they get they might add the app without the above hassles.

https://say.telstra.com.au/customer/general/forms/telstra-tv-feedback 

My body's absorbed so much hand sanitizer that when I pee, it cleans the toilet. 🙂

Footnote: I dont work for Telstra, I just try to help out fellow Telstra customers.

View solution in original post

Falkirk70
Level 2: Rookie

Hi @Ozmoz 

This worked!! Thank you so much!!! 
Cheers

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more