grahami2006
Level 3: Gumshoe

Can I still have Telstra TV if I have a Foxtel box connected to my tv?Telstra TV

Answered

Can I still have Telstra TV even though my tv, which is not a smart tv, But has a Foxtel box connected to it?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: Can I still have Telstra TV if I have a Foxtel box connected to my tv?Telstra TV

Yes. As long as your TV has an HDMI port for it to plug into.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

cf4
Accepted Solution

Re: Can I still have Telstra TV if I have a Foxtel box connected to my tv?Telstra TV

Yes you can have a Foxtel box and a Telstra TV connected to same TV if there are enough HDMI ports on the TV. If no Spare HDMI ports a HDMI switch can be used.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Jupiter
Accepted Solution

Yes. As long as your TV has an HDMI port for it to plug into.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

cf4
Accepted Solution

Yes you can have a Foxtel box and a Telstra TV connected to same TV if there are enough HDMI ports on the TV. If no Spare HDMI ports a HDMI switch can be used.

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more