Highlighted
Level 4: Private Eye

Can't login to bigpond movies

Hi,  

I'm a broadband customer with a t-box and about once a week we have an issue loging into our bigpond movie account. Generally its on a Friday evening when this problem occurs. I was wondering what we can to do to fix this other than phoning support as usually we don't find out there's a problem until we're ready to sit down with our movie dinner to watch it.

We did try the support line that comes up when trying to log in.  I pressed two to talk to someone in support and received a recorded message that "due to an emergency no one could help right now", but it advised me to leave my name and number. So, I held on and I received another message that said "Optus advises that the number you called is either incomplete or incorrect ...."

We're a little baffled at the moment.

Cheers

-Tina

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Re: Can't login to bigpond movies

Stuck on Telstra BigPond Movies start page ... Can't get past this page to select a movie to watch. Really annoyed!!!!

Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Can't login to bigpond movies

Hi Tina, 

Sorry to hear of the issues with your T-Box and BigPond Movies.

A factory reset might help this, this link will give steps on how to do a factory reset:

https://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/T-Box-KB/How-To-Troubleshoot-or-Reset-T-Box/ta-p/107548

Being Friday the service can be used more and cause congestion which would affect speeds during that time. This may be the cause too. But please call our T-Box technical support on 1300 136 841 so we can check on the unit and your speeds. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more