n_m_b
Level 1: Cadet

Channel Problems Telstra TV

I seem to be missing Channel 7.  We have returned from holidays and only have Channel 10 and shopping channels, despite having all channels previously.  I’ve scanned multiple times with no luck.  I’ve now done a factory reset and again after multiple scans I now have Channel 9 and 10 but still missing 7.  It’s not a problem with our aerial as we can get Channel 7 on other TVs in the house.  Is there a problem with our unit?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Ozmoz
Level 22: Superhuman
Level 22: Superhuman

Re: Channel Problems Telstra TV

@n_m_b wrote:

I seem to be missing Channel 7.  We have returned from holidays and only have Channel 10 and shopping channels, despite having all channels previously.  I’ve scanned multiple times with no luck.  I’ve now done a factory reset and again after multiple scans I now have Channel 9 and 10 but still missing 7.  It’s not a problem with our aerial as we can get Channel 7 on other TVs in the house.  Is there a problem with our unit?

@n_m_b If you hit the OK button, then scroll down to "Enter Channel Number" and then select the number 7, what do you see then?

I just checked mine out and originally when going to channel 7 it showed an error with an X with No aerial and a Tick with an Internet connection, then it went to 7.

I haven't seen it do that before.

Someone keeps putting vegetables in my beer crisper :-(

Footnote: I don't work for Telstra, I just try to help out fellow Telstra customers.

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more