Jac02
Level 1: Cadet

Disney +

I have been trying to watch Disney plus on my tesltra TV. No matter what u do I can't watch it on my TV. I'm about to rip my hair out. There is not even a Disney app o my TV. How do I fix this

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Disney +

You can't. Disney+ is not available on the Telstra TV. You will need to find a device that does have it in order to watch it.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Ozmoz
Level 22: Superhuman

Hi @Jac02 

As mentioned, it's not available via the TTV.

I suggest you have a look at a Chromecast with Google TV for $99.00 (Inc P&H)

Someone keeps putting vegetables in my beer crisper :-(

Footnote: I don't work for Telstra, I just try to help out fellow Telstra customers.
DT747
Level 1: Cadet

@Jac02 Better off with a Nivida Shield Pro  (harvey Norman sell them) , or the base model. The support, speed of the device far exceeds the chrome cast. You have the option to install pretty much any Android App .

Netflix, Stan, Prime, Disney,  and then install Kodi for watching any of your own content.

Ozmoz

@DT747 wrote:

@Jac02 Better off with a Nivida Shield Pro  (harvey Norman sell them) , or the base model. The support, speed of the device far exceeds the chrome cast. You have the option to install pretty much any Android App .

Netflix, Stan, Prime, Disney,  and then install Kodi for watching any of your own content.

Can do all that with the Google TV for a fraction of the cost.

Someone keeps putting vegetables in my beer crisper :-(

Footnote: I don't work for Telstra, I just try to help out fellow Telstra customers.

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more