AngelOfHope
Level 1: Cadet

Enhanced TTV3 remote

I've tried everything to disconnect my TTV3 remote and stop it from turning off my tv. I want to be able to use the TTV3 remote without it turning my tv off

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
SteveW_52
Level 22: Superhuman

Re: Enhanced TTV3 remote

You can setup the control of TV power in the TTV3 setup/configuration.

What sort of TV is it, perhaps it works on the same control set as the TTV remote? 

Stevo 52
Too many devices, probably an addict :-) also a tinkerer and developer of stuff..
Not with Telstra, just another customer like you!
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Stop pressing the power button on the TTV3 remote. It only works on the TV, it doesn't do anything on the TTV3 itself.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
AngelOfHope

It also set it up to control the volume of the tv as well

@Jupiter wrote:

Stop pressing the power button on the TTV3 remote. It only works on the TV, it doesn't do anything on the TTV3 itself.

AngelOfHope

My tv brand is DGTEC. I’ve tried to reset the TTV to factory setting and everything else I could find but none of it seemed to work

SteveW_52

Factory reset will probably enable the remote TV on/off, by default..  go into TTV3 settings and turn it off or as suggested don't press the power button on the TTV remote..

Stevo 52
Too many devices, probably an addict :-) also a tinkerer and developer of stuff..
Not with Telstra, just another customer like you!

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more