LethalD
Level 1: Cadet

Free Bigpond Movies

How do you redeem the 2 free Bigpond Movies we received?

Recently changed bundled plans that included a new Telstra TV and when we turn on the Teltra TV it tells us that we can watch 2 free Bigpond Movie rentals but we did not receive any voucher numbers to redeem these.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
11 REPLIES 11
RinaB
Telstra Products & Services Team
Telstra Products & Services Team

Re: Free Bigpond Movies

Hi

To redeem the two free movies just open the BigPond Movies app on your Telstra TV and register a new account.

No codes or anything needed, it'll recognise you're a new customer using TTV and credit will be applied to your account!

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines.

CarolynLL

Hi, I see in my account that it says $0 credit, and it's looking like I'm going to charged for any movies that I want to rent. But I am supposed to get 2 movies for free. Can you offer any advice?Ta

IvanS
Support Team
Support Team

Hi CarolynLL, 

Have you registered for BigPond movies previously? 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

PKSMITH
Level 2: Rookie

Did you work out how to redeem the voucher without a voucher code

PKSMITH

Tried 24/7 chat they could help and can't get through the bigpond movies 1800 number

Lindy
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi PkSmith,

You can also contact BigPond Movies at help@bigpondmovies.com for further assistance. 

Kind regards 

PKSMITH

I have also sent an email to help@bigpondmovies.com and waiting for a response

Klaus2

I have 13.98 credit in account, but it still asks me for a voucher code to redeem my 2 free movies. Why does everything have to be so complicated. You have to jump through hoop after hoop and still get nowhere!!!
Lindy
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi Klaus2, 

Welcome to Crowd Support. 

Sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing with your BigPond Movies service.

We have a BigPond Movies Team who can be contacted either via help@bigpondmovies.com or by calling 1800502502 for further assistance

Let us know how you go.

Lindy

Klaus2

All resolved now. I phoned the 1800 No. got through within a minute and the lady fixed it up right there and then. However nowhere did it say that credit had been applied almost a month ago, and that you only have a month to redeem it. But all is well now. Thanks.
DingoDan
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Thanks for the update and glad that this has been resolved for you Smiley Happy 

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more