CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

HOW CAN I EXTEND MY BILL THAT'S ALREADY BEEN EXTENDED

Answered

I am beyond frustrated, I have been trying to a) phone telstra and b) use the app to contact a person to extend my now overdue bill. I already had an extension to yesterday, have done a part payment and need to arrange a new payment extension. I just want someone to help! The automated telstra chat app is a complete piece of rubbish and keeps sending me in circles.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 19: Deputy Director
Accepted Solution

Re: HOW CAN I EXTEND MY BILL THAT'S ALREADY BEEN EXTENDED

You can arrange a payment extension here. However, Telstra have suspended all late payment fees and collections activity until 30 April, so there's really no need to apply for a payment extension at this time.

While I am a Telstra employee, I am not an official Telstra representative on CrowdSupport. My opinions are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Telstra.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

You can arrange a payment extension here. However, Telstra have suspended all late payment fees and collections activity until 30 April, so there's really no need to apply for a payment extension at this time.

While I am a Telstra employee, I am not an official Telstra representative on CrowdSupport. My opinions are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Telstra.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Thankyou - it will be paid in the next few days but I was panicking as I need my phone for working remotely. 

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more