Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

How do I get foxtel go on Telstra TV

Hi...I have foxtel go on my ipad and wondering how I can also watch it on my Telstra TV...can anyone help?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Level 24: Supreme Being

Re: How do I get foxtel go on Telstra TV

At this stage it is not available for the Telstra TV.

I have a feeling, from things said by both Foxtel and Telstra, that we might see a version of Foxtel Play (or similar) pop-up on the Telstra TV now that there is the new pricing structure but there have been no announcements at this stage and I suspect it will not be for Foxtel Go but rather for Foxtel Play (which is a separate subscription).
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra tv would beat Apple tv hands down if it combined with people's existing Foxtel subscription to offer Foxtel go.
Highlighted

There would be no arguent it would be an awesome feature. The problem is Foxtel don't allow it, part of it is the fact that it would mean them having different agreements with some of the content owners ("catchup" is treated by studios as different from "streaming" and once on a TV it is often considered streaming instead.)

It would be a bit of a few things but they certainly could make it happen if they wanted but that comes down to foxtel corporate teams to make that call.
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more