Notmyface
Level 1: Cadet

How do I use Telstra Plus points to hire a Telstra Home Box Office movie?

Am looking to hire a new release $6.99. I have 6,774 points available. Am clicking through the 'Redeem your points' tile/link on my Telstra TV v1. Recently purchased a new release movie which cost me 7,000 points, so surely it's not a 'don't have enough points' situation.

Any help appreciated!!

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
lc63

Re: How do I use Telstra Plus points to hire a Telstra Home Box Office movie?

@Notmyface wrote:

Am looking to hire a new release $6.99. I have 6,774 points available. Am clicking through the 'Redeem your points' tile/link on my Telstra TV v1. Recently purchased a new release movie which cost me 7,000 points, so surely it's not a 'don't have enough points' situation.

Any help appreciated!!

LjMjollnir
Level 4: Private Eye

Not all movies can be Rented via points.. it appears some really new movies are money only so check some different titles to see

Can only be done on a Telstra TV device (no mobile or pc).. and at the moment you get a Discount depending on the tier you are Gold is 50% off and Silver 25% ... tho that might only be selected titles.

When hiring a movie on Box office if you can use points just above where it shows how much to Rent the movie there will be 2 options [Dollars] [Points] you need to switch to the points option Smiley Wink

Notmyface

Thanks for that!

The lead in promotion link/tile suggests you can redeem on any title but per your advice I'll check some others to see.

Have a great day!

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more