Level 1: Cadet

How to get a refund after accidentally renting an OC movie.

Hello, we rented Wonderwoman and accidentally purchased the Open Caption version. After not being able to switch them off we had to rent the normal version. What is the best and faster way to get a refund on the unwatched OC version please?

Was this helpful?

  • Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
Support Team
Support Team

Re: How to get a refund after accidentally renting an OC movie.

Thanks for coming through, Ben. That's a new one for me. I wasn't aware the captioned and uncaptioned versions were separate products. 

Please call the bigpond movies team 1800502502 during business hours for further assistance; and let us know how you get on - Matthew.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more