Maggie67
Level 1: Cadet

I have had 4 movies brought through Box office and no one is home

I get an email alert whenever anything that is purchased through Telstra box office. In the last 24 hours, three movies have been brought. No one is at home; the movies are not ones that we would not purchase. There is just me and my husband and a 8 year-old kids twins. The kids have been with us, and don’t know the passwords.

After each alert, I have gone in and changed my password remotely. I’ve also use the gold standard member messaging app I have been waiting for a response for the last 24 hours.There is another purchase on this afternoon. That’s four movies.

I’ve change the password again.

Still waiting for the gold member messaging up to kick in. I’m not sure what the gold standard means if waiting 25 hours is “ the best”.

Trying to find a way to disconnect from purchasing anything else as a short-term measure and can’t find any answers anywhere, without deleting our whole account.

I am desperate for help.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: I have had 4 movies brought through Box office and no one is home

For Telstra TV Box Office support, fill out the following form -> Telstra TV Box Office

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Maggie67
Level 1: Cadet

Thanks for the link; I’m not sure if that’s going to be helpful, the pro forma set up for people have downloaded a movie which hasn’t worked.

Jupiter

In the "What does your query relate to?", select General.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more