Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

I have not received my Telstra TV - - Telstra will not cancel order!!

I odered my Telstra TV last week on th2 27th of October from the Telstra TV Web site. I recived a Order Reference / Invoice No: PPS8011377 and charged me $109 on my credit card.

Telstra have lost the order.. cannot create a delivery details... And I cannot get a refund and cancel this order!! I have called the support on 1800 429 444 more than 3 times and they keep telling me they will get some one to sort this mess out!

Please Telstra, cancel this order and give me the refund. I do not want your Telstra TV anymore!!! I want to get another product such as Optus Fetch TV or Apple TV or Google Player in the market and buy it straight from the shop!! My friend was able to buy Telstra TV over a counter much quicker than your order processing system.

Here are my reference with your claim manager for the last two days

INT 1-620242318426

KAYE
Employee Number: D764597

SR 1-618651919740
Jerome

Employee Number: D667122

Please get on top of your mess and refund my money back!! 

A very unhappy Telstra Customer!!!

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: I have not received my Telstra TV - - Telstra will not cancel order!!

Hello No Telstra TV

I am sorry to hear that we did not supply your order.

I will contact the Case Manager who is handling the SR to contact you.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more