Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Is anyone else having trouble with 7plus on Telstra TV?

7Plus app is not loading and hasn’t been for three days now.. It’s very annoying and it needs to be addressed 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Is anyone else having trouble with 7plus on Telstra TV?

Yes. It is a known problem and the 7 network are aware of it and trying to fix the problem.

If you go to their website (https:/support.7plus.com.au/contact) and report the problem and provide the following to them, it will help get it resolved faster.

1. Please describe your experience when accessing 7plus and provide as much detail as possible
2. Please provide an approximate day and time that you first noticed this issue occurring, as well as an approximate date and time of when you last used the app successfully
3. Please copy paste the results of http://whatismyip.host, using a device connected to the same internet connection as your Telstra TV device
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Highlighted

Yes I am , anyone else ?
Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

I have been unable to access 7plus since this morning 15/06/19, is it that the Roku is no longer compatible as I can access on my  HP computer and Samsung phone? It just goes from App page to logo and back to App page nothing weird so nothing to report to 7Plus it just wont load. I was able to remove App and reload App once and was able to watch a show but when I tried this again it didn't work??????  It is the Roku and Telstra problem not 7Plus

Highlighted

7 plus app on Telstra tv not working since Friday

Highlighted

What you describe is what is happening to everyone. You should still report it via the link above. Every bit of information helps (including the time that the problem manifested itself so they can use the progression to try and figure out what is happening).
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Thanks so much  Jupiter, I have reported it to Telstra who have said it has affected most users of Telstra TV and is likely an update that has made 7Plus not compatible with the Roku and they are working toward a solution. They gave me a site to check progress au.tv.yahoo.com/plus 7. 

I requested that all expiring shows were given a reprieve until they have resolved the issue.

I must say it makes it easier when you know you are not the only one with the issue.

Again thanks for your all your crowd support advice, it does help Smiley Happy

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more