Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Kayo on Telstra TV

Hi, I have a Telstra TV2 Box and recently signed up with Kayo under their 14 day trial, this expires June 4th 2019. I signed up to this deal using my bigpond email address. I now see Telstra customers are offered Kayo for $5.00 for first 2 months then the basic at $25.00 per month. Question is can I cancel my current Kayo before June 4th then sign up for the Telstra deal and still get the 2 months at $5.00 using the same email address? It is likely I will keep Kayo going and drop my Sports package from my Foxtel from Telsta. Thank you in advance.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 22: Superhuman
Level 22: Superhuman

Re: Kayo on Telstra TV

@Steve_The_Pom wrote:

Hi, I have a Telstra TV2 Box and recently signed up with Kayo under their 14 day trial, this expires June 4th 2019. I signed up to this deal using my bigpond email address. I now see Telstra customers are offered Kayo for $5.00 for first 2 months then the basic at $25.00 per month. Question is can I cancel my current Kayo before June 4th then sign up for the Telstra deal and still get the 2 months at $5.00 using the same email address? It is likely I will keep Kayo going and drop my Sports package from my Foxtel from Telsta. Thank you in advance.

@Steve_The_Pom You can cancel Kayo and end of your trial it will stop.

The way I sign up to Telstra deals is via the online account https://tel.st/qzhdr then scroll down to the bottom where you see 'My Offers' then click 'View all streaming Offers" and once in there click on Kayo. You can sign up using a different email address.

I've never done it through the 24/7 app but that is suppose to be another way. I prefer looking at things on the biggest screen I can get at the time :-)

Someone keeps putting vegetables in my beer crisper
Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Re: Kayo on Telstra TV

Thank you for the replies but it doesn't answer my question. I have Kayo via their 14 day trial and used my personal Bigpond email address to activate this trial, provide credit card details and create a password. What want to do is cancel this before end of 14 day trial and opt for the 2 months offered to Telstra Customers at $5 a month then start normal subscription but still use my current personal email address. Will the system recognise that this email address has been used by another promotion and reject? As a solution, if I create another email address with my Telstra account profile will this be accepted by Telstra for their $5 promotion? I trust I have explained enough.

Cheers

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more