Level 1: Cadet

Log on username and password for bigpond movies... are they the same I use to login into my accounts

Answered
I don’t know my bigpond movies user name and password. Are they the same as the ones I use to login to my telstra phone accounts?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: Log on username and password for bigpond movies... are they the same I use to login into my a...

Hey Dasher8, welcome to CrowdSupport, apologies for the slow reply.

We are moving toward a one login experience via the TelstraID, and your Bigpond additional services like movies should use the same user/pass details as is used to authenticate your connection. Have you given it a go?

If you need to recover your log in details, you can do so here: http://tel.st/6b4rg

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: Log on username and password for bigpond movies... are they the same I use to login into my a...

Hey Dasher8, welcome to CrowdSupport, apologies for the slow reply.

We are moving toward a one login experience via the TelstraID, and your Bigpond additional services like movies should use the same user/pass details as is used to authenticate your connection. Have you given it a go?

If you need to recover your log in details, you can do so here: http://tel.st/6b4rg

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more