Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Missing $110 Telstra TV box office credit from being a Telstra Plus gold member

When I navigate on the Telstra site My Offers, I work my way through to the Entertainment extras, and click on [Activate your Credit], and the next screen reads:

Sorry

Unfortunately, you have no offers associated with your Telstra ID.

Try to log in with another Telstra ID or link your accounts & services.

To link your accounts & services, access Telstra 24x7 My Account under account settings.  Once you have added a service to your Telstra ID, please login again.

I have already engaged through Online Chat to resolve this, and I was assured that it will be all working ... but 'no, not working'. I simply cannot activate this benefit in order to obtain (I assume) a Voucher number for Telstra TV.

David Dixon

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Missing $110 Telstra TV box office credit from being a Telstra Plus gold member

Hi kokonut,

Thanks for getting in touch. I would advise giving us a call on 13 22 00 so this can be looked into further for you.

Let me know how you go.

-Dave

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted

Re: Missing $110 Telstra TV box office credit from being a Telstra Plus gold member

Me too, Telstra Plus 24/7 service guarantee seems to be missing INACTION 

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hi GuzziGuy, I do apologise and ask if you have been able to discuss this with our billing team via either LiveChat at  https://tel.st/ns5xy or on 13 2200.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Highlighted

Yes, Telstra Box Office is the only area that can help and they are currently closed 

Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Thanks for the reply GuzziGuy and please let us know how you go when they are open. Sorry for any frustration caused too. 

Highlighted

Hi we called the number as advised. We were told that we needed to fill in a report, which was emailed to us, and someone would be in contact.
No contact, no help. Starting to feel like this is a scam.
David Dixon
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Thanks for getting back to us. Were you provided with a time frame on when you can expect to be contacted?

Highlighted

All sorted and now watching the 1st movie. Took 15 minutes of waiting on online then done in 4 minutes. 

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Awesome, thanks for the update, I'm glad it's all good now GuzziGuy. Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Hi, no time frame given.
David Dixon
Highlighted

Hi can u share the fix info Guzziguy? Would love to get this fixed.
David Dixon
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

I have had this same problem and it seems like many people have. I also went through the 24/7 online support, the had to call the 13 number, then directed to the box office number. Asked to provide details which I did and have heard nothing yet (6days) but told it could take up to 10 days to resolve. Telstra could do a way better job of managing expectations because this seems to be a fairly common problem. Instead they are turning a positive into a negative simply because of a lack of communication and planning. I have been with Tesltra forever, but I am really so disappointed at how difficult it is to actually get anything done Smiley Sad

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more