Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

My Telstra TV has split into two screens

I turned on my TV this morning and went to my Telstra TV and the screen has split in half and it shows the same image on the left and right side. I tried turning it off on and again at the wall but it still is split. Everything else works normally like netflix etc but just Telstra TV has split into two.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: My Telstra TV has split into two screens

Hi Tanky18. 

Sorry to hear you are having trouble with your Telstra TV split screen. 

Some apps such as Kayo support split screen viewing but this is not a function of the Telstra TV itself as to my knowledge the Telstra TV does not have a split screen option for native viewing. 

I would receommend a factory reset to see if this resolves the problem. To do this, hold the Reset button on the bottom of your Telstra TV for 20 seconds to perform a factory reset. Then try to activate your device again.

If you're still getting the split screen after this, please get in touch with Telstra TV support by calling on 13 22 00 and say ‘Telstra TV'.

Let us know how you go. 

Regards - Tom

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more