Lulu76
Level 1: Cadet

Netball Live on Telstra TV

I’m having trouble replaying the 2019 Northern Quad series on my Telstra Tv device. In fact I can’t replay any 2018 games. The tv displays the message “Video Playback Error” please try again later - it’s been 3 days and still the same response. I am able to watch the replay on my tablet just not my tv. I’ve check the WiFi connection and all is well. I deleted the app and reinstalled it and still the same message.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
TanashaM
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Netball Live on Telstra TV

Hi @Lulu76,

Thanks for reaching out. 

May I ask if you are located in Australia? Regrettably the live games are only able to be accessed when using the service within Australia. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Lulu76
Level 1: Cadet

Yes I’m in Australia.
Kjorg
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Lulu76

Thank you for your post, my apologies for any issues you're experiencing with the Netball Live App on your TelstraTV. 

Can you please confirm that your Telstra TV has no updates waiting to be installed? 

You can check this via - Home Menu > Settings > System > Software Update > Check Now

I would also recommend resetting the Telstra TV as per the below instructions

The reset button can be located on the back on the device just under the power cable.

To factory reset the Teltra TV2, press and hold the small button labelled Reset, on the bottom of the device, for at least 20 seconds to initiate a factory reset. 

We have tested the Netball Live App on TelstraTV and have been unable to replicate the issue you're experiencing.

If you are still unable to watch replays on your TelstraTV after following the steps above please let us know. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more