Micklng
Level 1: Cadet

Netball on Telstra TV

I am trying to find out how the Suncorp Netball will be broadcast via Telstra TV in 2017. The media release has said that a deal was struck to broadcast two games live via telstra TV (with another two on channel 9 and all games available via the app). I spent about  40 minutes with online chat support who have said they have no info and the Netball app is not compatible with the Telstra TV box and it isnt  forecast to be put on it. The games start in two weeks - has anyone heard how the two games will be broadcast live?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
datalore777
Level 20: Director

Re: Netball on Telstra TV

Do you have a link to said media release? I see nothing on the Suncorp Super Netball site.

Cheers!

Micklng
Level 1: Cadet

Below is the press release link from the Telstra Exchange site - most of the press was from mid last year. Not sure what is on the Suncorp site, but it is repeated on the Netball Australia site aswell (also most major media outlets have quoted the announcemnt from last year).

https://exchange.telstra.com.au/2016/11/07/2017-netball-fixture-announced/

If you have a look at the article, about half way through it states that :

"For the first time, fans will be able to keep up with every live game throughout the whole season through the Netball app on your mobile and also watch two live games at home, exclusively on our streaming device Telstra TV."

From what I have been told the app is to remain mobile device only.

RinaB
Telstra Products & Services Team
Telstra Products & Services Team

There will be the Netball Live Pass app for mobile devices, plus a Netball app available on Telstra TV- similar to what is already done for AFL and NRL on both mobile and TTV

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines.

ShannonD
Support Team
Support Team

Hi Everyone

Customers are able to watch 2 live Suncorp Super Netball games each week, exclusive to Telstra, on Telstra TV. Plus, get access to full match replays, player and team stats and special club news.

Access Netball Live App.

The Suncorp Super Netball 2017 season kicks off on 18 February but will be made available on the 14 February for download.

To start watching, access the Netball Live App from the TTV App section.

Telstra TV Netball offer.

• Telstra TV is available to be purchased outright for $109
  • Included in selected bundles
  • Offer available for a limited time

Find more information about the offer here 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more