CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Netflix voucher

I have set up my Telstra TV this afternoon. I am wondering how long it takes to have the free (3mths) subscription voucher emailed to me so I can start watching Netflix.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Re: Netflix voucher

I have been waiting 2 days for email and now have been on the phone for 5 hrs trying to get promo codes for all with no luck

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Wheezley, it's a joke isn't it. It took me over a week for Telstra to work out that they had supplied me with a faulty modern. Now they can't send the codes for the goods we are paying for. I'm so over It. Would be great if you could let me now how you get on with obtaining, the codes. On a side note how much is 5 hrs of your time worth, would be great if you could bill them for those hours of your life you will never get back Smiley Mad

Highlighted

well i was on the phone for 7hrs and got nowhere so then used 24x7 chat and took 90 mins before i made it through queue and was told i would get a call today but i am still waiting for the call. I will keep u posted

Highlighted

UPDATE

ok after spending 7 hrs on the phone and 90 mins on 24x7 chat i have seemed to fix my issues. not sure if telstra had fixed something on there side. but this is what i did. after waiting 12 hrs since i spoke to tech on 24x7 chat i decided to do another factory reset.

Step 1 . logout of telstra acc on all devices ie computer. this may be an important step

Step 2 . factory reset telstra tv unit and do all reactivations again

Step 3 . go to www.telstra.com/linktv enter activation code

step 4 . hopefully step 1-3 worked then u will need to redeem all codes for stan presto and netflix though your computer or device not on ur telstra tv (as it didnt seem to work trying to activate promo codes via telstra tv)

side note i had tried these steps multiple times yesterday minus step 1 and had no luck so either they have fixed and issue on there www.telstra.com linktv site or u must be logged out of ur telstra id before going to that site. i truely hope this can help others experiencing this issue

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more