Pete7777
Level 1: Cadet

New App Recommendations: Funimation

Animelab app on Telstra TV will be closing on the 15th of December. Replacement for Animelab is Funimation. Funimation have comfirmed that they currently have the app availble on Roku. But the Funimation app doesnt show up for download on Telstra TV?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: New App Recommendations: Funimation

Have you asked Funimation ANZ? https://help.funimation.com/hc/en-au/requests/new?ticket_form_id=718212

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Pete7777

Yes I have. 
Funimation have comfirmed that they currently have the app availble on Roku. But the Funimation app doesnt show up for download on Telstra TV.

Jupiter

That's not what I meant. Did you ask them if they are going to have the app available on Telstra TV? They have to have an agreement with Telstra to make it available in Australia.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Pete7777

Ah ok, I'll get in touch with Funimation.

Ozmoz
Level 22: Superhuman
Level 22: Superhuman

I did see the TelstraTV say that from a certain date the new app will be required. So I would assume from that date it will be available to install?

Pinging @RokuMalcolm if he knows more?

Footnote: I dont work for Telstra, I just try to help out fellow Telstra customers.

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more