Level 1: Cadet

No channel 7, 2 or sbs. What the **bleep** is going on?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: No channel 7, 2 or sbs. What the **bleep** is going on?

Some information might help, otherwise it makes it hard to troubleshoot as we have no idea about who you are or where you are.

What town/suburb and state are you in?

Were they working before?

Have you got an external antenna plugged in?

Do they appear on the channel list? And if so, is it pixellated or completely gone?

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Highlighted

Thanks so much. They've been gone for about 24 hours. I am in Melbourne. Postcode 3161. The channels and all associated channels (7 mate etc) are missing from the menu and when I try to access them through channels I get a message telling me they are unavailable. I have unplugged the box multiple times which makes no difference.

Highlighted

Yes the aerial us connected

Highlighted

That's rather odd to have that mix of channels go missing as the ABC and the 7 network are on one tower and SBS is on the other on Mt Dandenong. If it was a transmission issue, you'd expect to see problems with 7, ABC, Ch31 (all on the same tower) or SBS & 10, the Nine network has its own tower..

Have you tried factory resetting the box and retuning the channels to see if that fixes the issue?

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more