Sheenaa
Level 2: Rookie

Picture zoomed in

There’s something wrong with the new Telstra tv2. The picture zooms in when watching channels 7, 9 and 10. Only happens when watch those 3 channels. Any idea with what could be happening. It’s not my tv or the hdmi cable as it works perfectly fine with the older Telstra tv.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
9 REPLIES 9
Janelle10
Level 1: Cadet

Re: Picture zoomed in

Having this exact same issue it’s driving me nuts and I can’t find a solution!

Nicoles30

Having the same issue and we can’t work out why 

joodoff

Same!  We have three Telstra TVs and it only happens with the new device which we claimed a few months back. Have to restart it for it to fix but it returns eventually.

Sheenaa

theres Definitely an issue with the new device, I went back to the old device and haven’t had any problems. I even factory reset the tv2 but still continued to have a zoomed in picture.

Sheenaa

I went back to using the old device. Was sick of trying to watch tv while the picture was zoomed in. Definitely and issue they need to get on top of.

Sheenaa

Yep, it’s rather frustrating. I reset, changed cords and factory reset the device but it continues to switch to a zoomed in screen within 30 seconds.

Monny3
Level 1: Cadet

Ours does this too. Any solutions?

@Sheenaa wrote:

There’s something wrong with the new Telstra tv2. The picture zooms in when watching channels 7, 9 and 10. Only happens when watch those 3 channels. Any idea with what could be happening. It’s not my tv or the hdmi cable as it works perfectly fine with the older Telstra tv.

ChelseaDame
Level 6: Bloodhound

We are having the same issue on Telstra TV 3 it's less than 3 months old and it has all all sorts of issues this being the latest in a long line. There's very little help from Telstra and as far as I can see there's no response from Telstra, what are they doing about it??

Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Have you contacted Telstra? You need to do that by sending a message using the My Telstra app on your mobile and tapping on the blue icon in the bottom right corner of the Get Help screen.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more