Ozmoz
Level 22: Superhuman

Redeem Foxtel 3 month offer

Answered

I have been trying to redeem the 3 months free Foxtel offer for my TelstraTV/$99 Bundle

I followed the Telstra Youtube video but it kept getting stuck at the webpage hub.telstra.com.au with it saying confirming your details...please wait then nothing.

Now when I go into the TelstraTV app the "My Offers" is no longer showing the Foxtel offer to click through with.

There is no point of me going to Foxtel Now to log in as I never got a chance to create a new account.

It looks like hub.telstra.com.au is buggered (And yes I was using data and not WiFi)

So what next? (Apart from a bex and a lie down)

My body's absorbed so much hand sanitizer that when I pee, it cleans the toilet. 🙂

Footnote: I dont work for Telstra, I just try to help out fellow Telstra customers.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DrQ
Level 24: Supreme Being
Accepted Solution

Re: Redeem Foxtel 3 month offer

I found going directly to the hub I had an issue but if I accessed it from within MyAccount it worked perfectly... not sure if it was just a fluke and the issue is just intermittent or if it actually helped but may be worth a try.
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
DrQ
Accepted Solution

I found going directly to the hub I had an issue but if I accessed it from within MyAccount it worked perfectly... not sure if it was just a fluke and the issue is just intermittent or if it actually helped but may be worth a try.
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

View solution in original post

Ozmoz

@DrQwrote:

@DrQ Thanks mate, it works going via your suggested method.

The app on the other hand... hopeless.

My body's absorbed so much hand sanitizer that when I pee, it cleans the toilet. 🙂

Footnote: I dont work for Telstra, I just try to help out fellow Telstra customers.

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more