Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

SBS On Demand

I am unable to get SBS on Demand to work through Telstra TV. All other apps work fine. I can choose the app but the SBS On Demand logo just sits there on the screen going nowhere

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: SBS On Demand

Hey Sharon1001,

I'm sorry to hear of the issues using this SBS On Demand service via the Telstra TV and apologise for any inconvenience this has caused Smiley Sad

The first thing we would recommend having the app removed from the Telstra TV device and then re-installed to see if this will allow the app to work and get you online. 

If this doesn't work then the Telstra TV Faults team can be reached on 132200 (24/7) and saying 'Telstra TV' followed by 'Faults' when prompted. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Just checking in here Sharon, 

How did you go with DingoDan's advice?

Please let me know.

- Matty

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

I have the same issue and I rang Telstra having done the following:

* Power cycled the Telstra TV
* Disconnected all cables (left it 5 minutes) and re-connected
* Checked fot Telstra TV Software updates
* Uninstalled and re-installed the SBS On Demand Application

And was told to contact SBS On Demand...too early to tell if they can help.

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more