Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Telstra bigpond movies

Can’t get into Telstra Bigpond Movies. Wheel keeps turning. Very annoying. Rented movie earlier and ready to sit down and watch movie together with family. Very frustrating. 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted

Re: Telstra bigpond movies

Yep I have same issue. I hired a movie had some dinner went to watch it and wheel just spins. Shame we dont have a video rental place anymore. 😔 This is not a good service.

Highlighted

Same issue here

Very frustrating. The whole famility came over to watch a movie together and "bam Telstra happened".

Their Outages page keeps crashing with no detail and the TV APP on the web is giving a server 500 error. And the TV is now telling me that as of August 2018 that my TV is no longer supported. ( yes as of last year this service no longer works and a Samsung TV apparently )

And as always they have Zero support personel onboard on Saturday evening to help fix the issues.

Wish they would actually use their own outrages site to let us know what the go is as being on hold for an hour with the whole fam waiting is most frustrating part of it

Highlighted

Same with my LG. Just went on to try and connect to Bigpond  movies and my TV no longer has access.  It was cut 23 August. Stated will work on newer model. Crap to think these  companies can just cut off a perfect working app on a tv because it's a few yrs old. They work together to get suckers to buy new tv's. 

Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hey Annie26,

I can appreciate your frustrations with the issues and apologise for any inconvenience this has caused.

Was this continuing to have issues when trying to stream a movie or TV show? 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted

It was a movie. Had already rented it but not watched it so family were sitting down to watch but just wouldn’t go into BigPond Box Office. Tried a few times. Wheel kept turning. We tried again last night and it was fine and we were able to watch movie. 

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Thanks for getting back to us Annie26, 

I'm sorry to hear that you weren't able to watch this with the family the other night. I'm glad to hear it's working again though.

In the future if you're having issues with the app I would recommend reaching us on 1800 502 502 (1pm - 10pm AEST) as this team would be able to look into this further with you.

Please let me know if you have any other queries.

- Matty

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted

Thanks Matty. 

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more