teki
Level 2: Rookie

telstra box only 9 now thinks in wa not vic

Answered

9Now on the Telstra TV is playing West Australia time zone programs I’ve deleted the app and reinstalled the app reset the tv box store box and it still is on WA prgrams.  channel 7 on all the rest the channels are on Vic what’s the problem to solve it.  TV and Telstra box all have Victorian time zones in there.  iphone and ipad 9now works fine just not tv

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
teki
Accepted Solution

Re: telstra box only 9 now thinks in wa not vic

ok i’ve finally fixed this.  i deleted the app again on telstra tv and left it for half an hour then reinstalled it.  logged in and then out of the app again on phone, ipad and tv

then login on the app on my phone again put in the code and now we have the correct timezone.  Our time on Tv, telstra app were all victorian time.  hope this help someone else.  

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
philbro
Level 1: Cadet

I'm glad i'm not the only one with this issue, 9Now needs to fix asap.............

Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity

Contact 9Now to let them know of the problem via Help | 9Now (zendesk.com)

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
teki

How many days does. it take them to respond?  still waiting

Jupiter

It will take as long as it takes.

They haven't got a policy published around how long they will take to respond to issues.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
teki
Accepted Solution

ok i’ve finally fixed this.  i deleted the app again on telstra tv and left it for half an hour then reinstalled it.  logged in and then out of the app again on phone, ipad and tv

then login on the app on my phone again put in the code and now we have the correct timezone.  Our time on Tv, telstra app were all victorian time.  hope this help someone else.  

View solution in original post

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more