bryanseow
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra Plus - My Offers: page doesn't load

Hi,

I'm a silver member of Telstra Plus.

I've been trying to activate the $75 credit for Telstra TV Box Office.  I've read on another post to go to the My Offers page, and do it there.

Anyway, I go to my Telstra Plus landing page, scroll down until I get to the $75 credit offer, and there's a link with text saying "Activate your credit".  I click it, and then I get to a page which is loading for a while, before it says, "Sorry, Looks like something's gone wrong on our end!  We're working on the problem, please try again later."

Then I click on the "try again" words which takes me to the My Offers page (I think).  There's a box advertising the same offer with TTVBO, saying Rent up to 12 SD movies, on us.  Click on that, then get to a page where it says eligible with 5 services, and I have to pick one.  I pick my mobile number, and then it gets back to the "Sorry, Looks like something's gone wrong on our end!"

Has anybody else experienced this?  Not sure who to contact...

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Ozmoz
Level 22: Superhuman
Level 22: Superhuman

Re: Telstra Plus - My Offers: page doesn't load

@bryanseow Seems to be an issue atm. I suspect if you try it again in 12-24 hours it should, hopefully, be working again? Looks like an account issue related.

Someone keeps putting vegetables in my beer crisper :-(

Footnote: I don't work for Telstra, I just try to help out fellow Telstra customers.
Stef_3
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Telstra Plus - My Offers: page doesn't load

Hi @bryanseow

Just checking back in to see how you went and if you need any further help or support?

- Stef

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more