CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Telstra Plus Order

Hey Community,

27th March I used some points to make a purchase on Telstra Plus. I received an confirmation email with an invoice number confirming this purchase.ETA on delivery was 1-2 days for Metro Melbourne.

7 Business Days have past now and I still haven't received a tracking number for my order and I can't seem to get past the autobots on Telstra 24x7 as they are priortising support for more important matters.

Is there any way I can get in contact with anyone about this?

Thanks in advance for your time,

Michael.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
18 REPLIES 18
Highlighted
Level 19: Deputy Director

Re: Telstra Plus Order

Short answer is no, your order has been received and will be fulfilled. There are lenghtly delays at the moment due to the current COVID-19 situation.  

While I am a Telstra employee, I am not an official Telstra representative on CrowdSupport. My opinions are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Telstra.
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

I'm in an identical situation. I understand this is not a priority, but are you able to at least give us a rough time frame? Is a lengthy delay a month, two months, or is it just so unknowable at the moment that you can't provide any rough timeline?

Highlighted

@JoeSeis your guess is as good as mine, I'm in a completely different area of the business at Telstra, I've asked colleagues for help but nobody seems to know. Been waiting nearly 3 weeks now for the Telstra Plus redemption, do you mind if I ask which item you redeemed from the store?

While I am a Telstra employee, I am not an official Telstra representative on CrowdSupport. My opinions are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Telstra.
Highlighted

I redeemed a pair of Samsung Galaxy Buds Plus - and it wasn't a simple points redemption, I paid half points, half cash.

Highlighted

Hey Community,

Its now been almost 8 weeks since my order has been placed. My purchase is no longer available in the Telstra Plus store, my points have been taken, I haven't received a order tracking number and the Codi assistant is about as useful as an accordion player on a deer hunt.

Does anyone know if Telstra have anyone in Australia that I can email/message to ask for a refund on points so I can put this to bed?

Thanks in advance for your time.

Mick

Highlighted

Hi @Mm83 , 

I'm in the same boat too, what did you order out of interest? What I bought is no longer available in the store either. And it's about 8 weeks since I placed my order also.

Highlighted

Yes I'm also in the same boat. And I didn't redeem with points alone, I paid some money. I was patient in the beginning given the pandemic, but now that a lot of the craziness has passed, surely Telstra can at least provide some feedback or a refund. Any communication at all would be appreciated. This is quite unprofessional. 

Highlighted

Hey jhwiz,

I ordered some Plantronics Blackbeat 3100 Buds

Highlighted

Hey Community,

I have an answer.

Got to My Telstra App.

Touch "Get Help" in bottom right corner

Touch Blue Circle with Speech Bubble in bottom right corner

Type "Operator" twice. This will bypass Codi and connect you with a person who will help.

My Plantronics were out of stock and a refund of my points were given to me.

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hello @Mm83,

Thanks for the update, yes the My Telstra App is the fastest way to get support currently.

For any customers having issues messaging us, please ensure you have updated the 24x7 App

to the My Telstra App, more info can be found here: https://tel.st/tzj6y

-Aaron

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted

Hi Aaron,

Please take the following points as constructive criticism and pass them along to your line manager. This is not a aimed at you, but at Telstra's system as a whole.

You're about 7 weeks to late in replying to this thread.

Your response is not very helpful. The My Telstra App is not very helpful. The setup Telstra has currently employed only sends you in a loop with no actual means of communication with anyone other than Codi, who is about as useful as shaving foam to a Wookiee. It is only that I stumbled upon a random Facebook rumour that I was able to bypass CODI and get an actual person to help me which brought me to the happy conclusion yesterday.

Again, I would like to state, this is not aimed at you but at Telstra as a whole. I understand that this is a once in a generation event that no one can prepared for. But i have been frustrated at the lack of communication that I have received and frustrated at the loop that Telstra put me in.

Highlighted

Ive had the total runaround as well order a tablet on the 26th April. With the same email 1-2 days. Contacted through the app an get this. The warehouse confirmed that they just received the order from the Order Provisioning Team which validates the orders,and they confirmed that they are now allocating it.We cannot confirm the estimated delivery timeframe as we have very limited work force due to COVID-19.But our warehouse team will do their best to deliver it as soon as possible.Do not worry,once the consignment/Tracking number will be printed,we will notify and send that to you via sms or email. I have checked on the order number above. I will have to contact the warehouse team for updates on the delivery as the last one that we were advised is that at the moment it’s taking on average 10 days for a customer to receive a product they have ordered. These delays are happening as we maintain social distancing in our operations, navigate congestion in the delivery industry and Australia Post, and process orders manually due to a ransomware attack at Toll. We know how important it is to connect at the moment and we’re doing everything we can to get people their devices and products quickly. This was a few days later

Highlighted

About a week later then contact again. 

We've checked it here and the reason why it hasn't been delivered yet is because the order is still being processed and provisioned.

Once it has been fully processed you will be given a consignment number for tracking purposes.

Due to an issue with our delivery partner Toll and ongoing COVID-19 impacts, we’re experiencing delivery delays of on average of 10 days or more on some orders.

Highlighted

Then this morning. Good morning, We are experiencing delays with the shipping from our warehouse as Toll our delivery partner recently underwent a security attack which has caused setbacks in shipments of up to 14 days

Highlighted

Then I said. I understand that but Telstra keeps changing from 2 days 10 days to now upto 14 days well its day 18 taking out weekends an Anzac day.

So from what you said it should be on its way?

BUT WAIT IT GETS BETTER!

Hi , thank you for taking the time to message us today.

Regarding the order you have processed , due to high demand of the device, it is currently on back order. The approximate wait time is from 3-6 weeks. You will receive a confirmation via email or sms once your device is on its way.

For the meantime, do you have other enquires that I can be of help for you today?

What the hell. Why if it is somehow out of stock why is it still up for sale online!

Sorry about that.

We appreciate your patience with this matter.

Nothing to worry as well as I will monitor this account and mark this as my top priority.

So right now I would not have a clue but Really getting ANNOYING 

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hello @Mn83,

Thanks for the feedback.

Please keep in mind that Crowd Support is a community forum, for customers to assist

each other and to share useful information.

I commented as many customers are still not aware of the message function in My Telstra that

you have mentioned.

As explained, if customers are having issues with Cody sending them in a loop, they have likely

not updated from the 24x7 App to the My Telstra App. The assistant will still have a few suggestions, before 

a team member is notified.

We respond to every message, with priority given to urgent requests for support. This has been in place since 

at least early April. https://tel.st/nxrzt

-Aaron

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted

Thanks Aaron,

I appreciated the effort you have made.

Good luck with working through this Covid-19 situation.

Have a great afternoon.

Highlighted

Yep, im getting the  same lame replies. That bis why I have  filled a dispute  with the OFT ( offuce of fair trading) . I believe Telstra have breached consumer laws. I recommend anyone still waitng, not only for the items, but  also for a tracking to number do the same.

ALL sellers have a responsibility to provide any and all products to the buyers in a timely manner. What is happeneing here is violating our buyers  rights.  They have no right to take  our money and then withhold our  products indefinitely.  

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more