Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra TV 7plus app

I am unable to use the 7plus App on my Telstra TV box.

I have removed the app and restarted the Telstra TV box, then reinstalled the app and reset the box again.

when I tried to use the app in starts loading and gets to 19% and freezes and after a few minutes I get the time out Banner.

i have the sevenPlus APP on several other devices and they work on them. all other apps on my telstra TV work just fine.

Any Ideas?

regards tony

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Level 9: Captain

Re: Telstra TV 7plus app

Go down the page and you can read the thread with all the problems I initially experienced with Plus7

If you are having that sort of problem there is a patch available to sort of fix Plus7

One of the Telstra TV techs who monitor this site should be able to help you

Regards

runaround

"Just someone trying to get my TelstraTV to work like in the advertisements"
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi Rolleyone, 

Have a look through the following thread and see if this helps: 

https://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/Telstra-TV/Plus-7/m-p/526596#M165

Ben 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

How can I have plus 7 run smoothly on Telstra TV, it freezes, it has heaps of adds because it keeps trying to load, it loads and loads and keeps loading, it freezes while loading and when I go out of it and go to the episode I was watching u can't because it goes to load and freezes again. I have not had a problem with any other channel on catch up
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi Deewal

For further assistance with your Telstra TV 7plus app, you are best to speak with our 24x7 Telstra TV team so they can investigate and escalate your concerns if necessary. 

They can be contacted by calling 132200 and saying Telstra TV and then Faults after the prompt. 

-      Lindy

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more