Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

telstra tv activation code

Answered

I am trying to conect my telstra tv.

But i cant get an activation code. ...

I have checked all leads and i have unpluged it several times....

But nothing is happening.. what do i do now ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Re: telstra tv activation code

As the activation code is not displaying, please restart the Telstra TV by disconnecting the power and reconnecting it after 30 seconds. It will take you back through the set up process and should provide you with an activation code. 

If you still do not receive one, you will need to contact Tech Support on 133 933 so that they can assist you further with this.

- Shelly

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

I have the same question 

when prompted use the code below :

LOADING 9but it never does and I have wireless and thne wired connection !!! why did I assume this would be difficult to get working and why is it ??

Telstra 16 people in the chat line HELP 

Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

As the activation code is not displaying, please restart the Telstra TV by disconnecting the power and reconnecting it after 30 seconds. It will take you back through the set up process and should provide you with an activation code. 

If you still do not receive one, you will need to contact Tech Support on 133 933 so that they can assist you further with this.

- Shelly

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more