Dazzb123
Level 3: Gumshoe

Telstra TV app can no longer connect to either of my Telstra TV's and are on the same wifi network

Answered

I have not used the telstra tv app on my Samsung galaxy note for 5-6 weeks. And i cannot connect to either of my Telstra TV's usual check devices are on. This has been done and I can ping them from my phone on the same wifi network. I even re installed app

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dazzb123
Accepted Solution

Re: Telstra TV app can no longer connect to either of my Telstra TV's and are on the same wifi netwo

Looks like have solved my own issue. I restarted Samsung Galaxy Note and and now both Telstra TV devices have reappeared. And can now control from the phone again. 

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Dazzb123
Accepted Solution

Re: Telstra TV app can no longer connect to either of my Telstra TV's and are on the same wifi netwo

Looks like have solved my own issue. I restarted Samsung Galaxy Note and and now both Telstra TV devices have reappeared. And can now control from the phone again. 

View solution in original post

SteveW_52
Level 22: Superhuman
Level 22: Superhuman

It's amazing how much stuff gets fixed with a power cycle or restart....  Smiley Happy

Stevo 52
Too many devices, probably an addict 🙂 also a tinkerer and developer of stuff..
Not with Telstra, just another customer like you!

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more