Azzyk
Level 2: Rookie

Telstra TV Background Themes

Is there a reason why you can't change themes/background on the Telstra TV like you can on the ROKU version? 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
TommyR
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Telstra TV Background Themes

Hi Azzyk. 

Unfortunately, this is not a feature on the Telstra TV. I will pass this feedback onto my support team to see if I can get any further details but at this stage, to the best of my knowledge, it is not supported on the Telstra TV version of the Roku device. 

Regards - Tom

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Azzyk
Level 2: Rookie

Thanks Tom.

If it's been disable for some reason by Telstra it's a shame, as although it's a simple setting, it enhances the user experience to enjoy the Telstra TV.

Cheers
TommyR
Support Team
Support Team

Thanks Azzyk. 

If you would like to leave more formal feedback about this feature on the Telstra TV, you can do so here online here https://tel.st/x34pe. (I know the form says "positive feedback" on the header but this is also for general feedback such as you have raised here today). 

We want to make sure we are supporting our customers as well as listening to what they would like to see in our future entertainment devices. 

Regards - 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more