LW17
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra TV Box Office with intermittent sound

I have rented a movie through Telstra TV Box Office and the sound keeps going on and off every few seconds.  I have called the 24 hour phone line for help.  The advice I have been given is to watch the movie for an hour and if it still doesn't work, call back and make a complaint.

I argued that this does not work for me as I don't know what's happening in the movie if I can't hear it and that I don't want to waste an hour on a movie I can't watch properly.  I am now on hold again as I have asked for a refund instead and to remove the movie from my account.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Dowser
Level 21: Augmented
Level 21: Augmented

Re: Telstra TV Box Office with intermittent sound

While you are taking to Support, ask if there is any troubleshooting for you to do at your house.

LW17
Level 1: Cadet

Thanks, will do.  I have normal sound when watching trailers, netflix, tv, youtube etc.  It is just with the one rented movie. I have been on the phone for 40 minutes now.

EthanG
Support Team
Support Team

Hey @LW17, how did you go with technical support? Was the issue resolved? 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more