Manreaper
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra TV Box Office

I'm absolutely disgusted with the telstra messaging team, since the 22nd of October 2019 I have been trying to get an issue resolved  the issue being every single move and t  series I have ever purchased on the box office library has disappeared and I had a case opened about it, to which apparently got closed on the same day without being resolved and me being the decent human being that I am didbt find put until I contacted them for an update 7 working days later. I am not impressed at all and I am 1 day away from contacting an ombudsman because I am not being supplied goods that I have purchased , I have been asking and asking for a call back and not one person is listening except for the one guy that opened a case! Sadly he got rejected to when they closed it on us! DO BETTER TELSTRA

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Telstra TV Box Office

The problem is that you are contacting the wrong people (they should have told you that). You need to contact Telstra TV Box Office, not Telstra.

Fill out the form at Telstra TV Box Office and they should be able to assist.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more