CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra tv box office

Answered

Telstra tv box office not loading a movie when it says the movie is ready to watch I press ok and it goes back to the purchase options. I have now been charged 4 times for one movie.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: Telstra tv box office

They've changed the email address (finally). It's now boxofficesupport@telstratv.com

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Mine too, I can not even find an email address to tell telstra about this, I thought you were supposed to get answers in this forum. 

Highlighted

You either need to call 1800 502 502 or email help@bigpondmovies.com

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Highlighted

Thanks but the email address you supplied is not right, my mail was sent back from salesforce email processor as undeliverable. I will try the phone number or I will just wait until they bill me for it.

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

They've changed the email address (finally). It's now boxofficesupport@telstratv.com

View solution in original post

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more