Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Level 19: Deputy Director
Level 19: Deputy Director

Re: Telstra TV Breaking Anti Competition Laws

Hi @IAmNeil, what application for Telstra TV are you referencing? Telstra do reserve the right to offer or not to offer certain applications on their device.

While I am a Telstra employee, I am not an official Telstra representative on CrowdSupport. My opinions are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Telstra.
Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Disney+ and/or Apple TV+....  They still need to modify the app in order to release it onto their eco-system.  Plus, you're assuming it is anti-competitive - I'm not so sure it is.

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hey @IAmNeil, thanks for reaching out. We’d love to welcome Disney+ on TTV, but it has not yet been made available to our platform by Disney. We do know the Disney+ app is compatible with Roku devices like the Telstra TV, so we’re working on it and hopefully we are able to update you soon. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Level 3: Gumshoe

Well done IamNeil careful talk like this may get you banned or cut off. I initially thought it was just protecting their current contracts but you have pointed out something. I also thought it was an admission of inferiority to Disney plus.

Highlighted
Level 3: Gumshoe

Image result for :shake head: meme

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more