Level 1: Cadet

Telstra tv cant always get foxtel now

Always had trouble getting foxtel now to open through roku telstra tv , which is hard wired to modem. I can get foxtel on my ipad ( which is wifi only) and on my PC every time. Telstra tell me that the ADSL speed is to low, but as said why can i get foxtel on othe devices when this is happening? Could my telstra tv box be faulty

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Telstra tv cant always get foxtel now

Hi Rowemyboat, 

What happens when you select the Foxtel Now App, does it open up to the log in page or fail completely?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

I don't know how else to contact you, but I see you've talked about spam before.

For the last 2 weeks everything I send my family (all 5 have bigpond accounts) bounces back with this message (have removed address) - regardless of if I send as a group or individually. Clearly this is not ideal, as it would be nice to be able to communicate with my family.....

Delivery to the following recipients failed permanently:

Reason: There was an error while attempting to deliver your message with [Subject: "Daniel - Tennis Racquet"] to  MTA p3plsmtpa08-09.prod.phx3.secureserver.net received this response from the destination host IP - 203.36.137.234 -  558 , 558 5.7.1 5AE15BDA09F3F5CE Message content rejected due to suspected spam. IB703

Reporting-MTA: dns; p3plsmtpa08-09.prod.phx3.secureserver.net[173.201.193.101]
Received-From-MTA: dns; [192.168.3.133] [14.136.204.30]
Arrival-Date: Wed, 09 May 2018 15:16:10 -0700

Final-recipient: rfc822;
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 558 5.7.1 5AE15BDA09F3F5CE Message content rejected due to suspected spam. IB703

Last-attempt-Date: Wed, 09 May 2018 15:16:14 -0700

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi there @GL9

Do you get a similar error when you attempt to message anyone else other than your family who have bigpond accounts? E.g. are you able to message @Hotmail.com or @gmail.com domains at all?

From what you have told me It sounds like your email might have been suspended due to suspected fraud or spam emails. Sometimes this can be triggered by simply sending an email to several recipients.

If you get in touch with this team: 133933 and say your internet connection type when prompted, someone on the line will be able to assist. Just mention that you think you account has been suspended and check your options.

Let me know how this goes.

- Will

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Hi,
Thanks for the quick reply. Have no problems sending to anyone other than bigpond.
I live in the US, so can't call that number.....if it's any help, I have my own domain through Go Daddy.
The most recipients I've ever sent at once is to all 5 of them - as I said, 2 weeks ago. This was all to do with travel logistics, and some rather important information that I simply can't get through to them.
Anything else I can do that won't require too much time? Other than have them all switch to another service?
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

If you are unable to call, you can always chat to someone from the tech support team here:  http://tel.st/hsc3

This is another method of reaching the same team.

- Will

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more