CraigAus17
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra tv connection issues to a UK plasma

Hi I’ve been using my Telstra box with a rented TV while my furniture arrived from the UK, I am now trying to connect my box to the UK plasma ( Pioneer) it appears to power up and quickly disappear! Can anyone advise if it’s a power / connection / compatibility issue? Thanks in advance

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
DingoDan
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Telstra tv connection issues to a UK plasma

Hey CraigAus17,

Just need some clarification on this one so we can get you to the correct contact to assist further. Was it that the Telstra TV device wasn't powering up fully and connecting via the HDMI cable, or was it the plasma TV that was having the issues with powering up correctly? 

It may be best to contact the Telstra TV Assurance team on 132200 and say ‘Telstra TV’ then ’Faults' when promoted to confirm this is compatible with your TV. This team is available to assist 24/7. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

CraigAus17
Level 1: Cadet

Hi thanks for contacting me, it’s the Telstra box ( ROKU) when I switch the power off/on at the mains it’s starts to power up and I see an image of Telstra tv and the box on my TV, about 10 seconds later it flicks and switched off
IvanS
Support Team
Support Team

Hi CraigAus17, 

Have you been able to get in contact with our Telstra TV Assurance team for assistance? 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more