Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Telstra TV disappointing

After switching over to telstra tv from the tbox I must say that I am underwhelmed and disappointed! Not happy that I am unable to record, pause or rewind live tv, I used this function on a daily basis with the tbox, plus I was told by a customer service member over the phone that I could do this with telstra tv. Another disappointing feature is not being able to control the volume, how ridiculous! As I type this I am currently watching tv through my old tbox in the kids room as the telstra tv is "tuning in" to live tv and has been doing so for the last hour. If only I could watch free to air channels through foxtel (they aren't available in my area) then I wouldn't need the telstra tv!

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Re: Telstra TV disappointing

Completely agree! Upgrade my a&@e ! You are supposed to be able to pause, rewind and fast forward live tv but it sure doesn’t work on my unit either...gave away my old T-Box, thinking of repossessing it as I’m seriously disappointed with Telstra’s ‘new model’ 🙄
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Re: Telstra TV disappointing

Couldnt agree more!!! So disappointed. And i stupidly threw away my tbox thinking the Telstra TV could only be better. But to not be able to pause, rewind, fast forward, record live TV?!!! And no volume control?! What a downgrade! So disappointed.

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more