Level 1: Cadet

Telstra TV External App

Answered

Hi,

I understand Roku device is provided for Telstra TV. Can we setup external apps which are supported by Roku in Telstra TV like Yupp TV and all. Would like to know if there is any restrictions by Telstra on the device like adding more apps otherthan listed which are supported by Roku device. Appreciate if anyone can respond on this.

Regards,

Jeorly

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 21: Augmented
Accepted Solution

Re: Telstra TV External App

You can only install apps approved by Telstra, the Telstra TV does not have access to the full Roku library only a subsection of approved apps. Changing this is not possible.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Level 21: Augmented
Accepted Solution

You can only install apps approved by Telstra, the Telstra TV does not have access to the full Roku library only a subsection of approved apps. Changing this is not possible.

View solution in original post

Level 2: Rookie

Fine, I have platinum hd fox through telstra and want to add the foxtel go app, how do I do this.

Level 20: Director

There is no Foxtel Go app for the Telstra TV at this time.

Cheers!

Level 2: Rookie

Thanks

Yes I've found the same answer from a Rep.

Still feel Telstra needs to ensure "apps" such as Foxtel Go are available as it provides an alternative for watching away from the normal set-up. I have two HD boxes, obviously don't want a third and from time to time would like to view on another TV hooked up to the TelstraTV.

Level 1: Cadet

Hi,

What are th approved apps that can be loaded on telstra TV. I just did PLEX. any others?

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more